- Keep the page description under 160 characters
- Think of the description as sales copy — draw the Google searcher to the page with a quick overview of the page and the site.
- Google doesn’t factor keywords in the description into your page rank so don’t worry about using them here
- It’s a good idea to include basic sales information into page descriptions: gender, age, location, session lengths
- Use a call to action (eg. Click here to learn more) to draw people in
Greylock is known for our outstanding sports programs, but our outdoor adventure and arts programs are just as much fun! We offer full and short sessions for boys ages 7-16.